Aug 17, 2009

Ayiti:something there

The last few days have been interesting. Lots of rain, tropical storms, talk of hurricanes. I hadn't seen another white person in a few days until today, which I sort of loved a lot. I got off the mission for a while. I ate tamrin ice cream. Who KNEW it would be so gosh darn good???

I haven't been setting aside time to read my Bible very much at all this entire month. Let me tell you, I can tell. My heart is a minor wreck, and I know why.

But as steady as the lights across the water, as strong as the wind and lightening and thunder and rain and floods, as constant as the need in Haiti...so is He.

in my hopeless case, you keep saying the same things
is it on my face? it isn't sinking in.
like a homeless man, tapping on the car window,
i feel so disconnected. but so in need to hear this...
do you still see something there?

No comments:

Post a Comment