Aug 20, 2009

Ayiti:leave it up to you

Our newest team has been more difficult than others. I can't seem to break the shell, they don't seem to listen to what I ask, and the result seems to be chaos.

I am reminded of this: "set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

I didn't do that very well today.

A failure's what I'd be without your grace...
The God of a million second chances,
Because chances are that I'll return and take the wheel
A million times or more.

Thank the Lord tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend.
    I found a link to your blog on a friends that knows your sister and that sounds strange, but I was looking for somebody and then I found you!
    I hope your adventures in Haiti have been wonderful. I will probably read all about them on this lovely page.
    Just wanted to say hi and let you know prayers are sent up for you and where you are.
    shalom y amor,
    alee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have days like that day all the time. It's amazing to have a new day waiting, with all the possibilities. And just think, by God's grace, even days that lie ahead in Liberty, MO, will be that way. Days full of His Presence.

    ReplyDelete