May 7, 2009

Things that make me roll my eyes...

1) The phrase: "I'm drowning my sorrows in [fill in the name of the sweet here]."
2) The song "Come On Get Higher" - or anything by Matt Nathanson
3) The man who comes into the back while I am working and criticizes the way I put the frozen custard machine together.
4) The creeper who comes into work, stays ten minutes, leaves for twenty, comes back for an hour, leaves for fifteen minutes, then comes back. He doesn't buy anything. He just sits
5) The awkward couple who makes out on the couch upstairs at BTB.
6) Any PDA past hand holding.
7) Becoming a fan of anything on Facebook.
8) Facebook quizzes.

I am in a cynical mood this evening.

On a positive note, two more classes, an article review, and three tests until I am free...To freak out about not being ready to go to Haiti.

This is what I have learned...
Salu. M'rele Sarah. Kijan ou rele? Ba'm youn dola. Kiyes ki Papa'w?
Translation:
Hello. My name is Sarah. What's your name? Give me a dollar. Who's your daddy?

M renmen w. (I love you)

1 comment:

  1. BAH. I love you. So glad you are going to Haiti. I am excited for you. Matt Nathanson is my favorite Pandora radio station thank you very much. It's ok though, because morality lives. Or does it....

    ReplyDelete