Nov 22, 2009

Random

That last post was a fail. Because - WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

I really wanted everyone to see metallic furry Uggs.

Oh there you go.

Tonight I cleaned my room. I mean, cleaned it a lot. I listened to some Glee favorites. People, I have the "Glee Goosebumps". They are just SO good...the singers, that is. The plot leaves something to be desired, especially when Finn sings to Quinn about having his baby. I have never cringed so much. I wish I could link the video, but I can't.

So - when I finished cleaning my room, I looked to my spare change jar. I love to collect spare change, because then when the jar full you have $40 to your name. However, tonight I found very little spare change on my floor/pockets as I cleaned. I really must be poorer than I thought.

Sundays are the only day of the week I don't look forward to the next stage of my life. I will miss Redeemer so much.

Rock of Ages, when in want or rest
My desperate need for such a Savior I confess.
Pull these idols out from my heart's embrace,
Rock of Ages I need your grace.

Rock of Ages, my great hope secure,
Your promise holds just like an anchor to my soul.
Bind your children with cords of love and grace,
Rock of Ages, we give you praise.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I need me some golden, fur lined uggs in my life.
    please come clean my room. I will give you some change that smells like coffee.

    ReplyDelete