Feb 20, 2008

What Lost Character Are You?

Intrigued by this question, I naturally took the Facebook quiz to find out which of my favorite people in the whole wide world (or is it purgatory!?) I am.

The questions were hilarious. This was my personal favorite.

If your friends were in trouble, you would:
Kick ass and take names.
Exploit their weaknesses and use them to your advantage.
Talk them through it.
Drink, start yelling, then get to it eventually.
Let the universe sort it out.
Drown.

My first instinct was to put number 1. But let's be honest, I only wish I could be like the Others. Then I wanted to put "drown" just so I could be Charlie in the end. Poor Charlie.

For your information, my "ideal" Lost character is Kate.

My actual character is CLAIRE!? Who knew.

Description being:
You are sweet and sometimes flakey. Prone to many styles and phases, you have one consistency: your genuineness. You speak your mind always, and you're not afraid to tell people what you think. Also, you may have an evil baby.

Buzz kill.

2 comments:

  1. i so want to take this! do you have to add it, or is it like that blasted COMPARE application? bah.

    and it's not like claire is so bad. you could be locke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO NO NO!
    You're not allowed to be Claire... because I am too. I could have sworn I'd be Rose, but BAH...
    time to redo that test.

    So I tried to rig the test and after trying FOUR TIMES not to get Claire, I got Sawyer. At least I'm now a man...

    ReplyDelete