Mar 9, 2009

A Realization While Walking

I like sour candy. A lot. Too much really. And I was recently informed by my nephew Micah and my mother that candy is not for grown-ups. That shattered my world. However, Micah told me I could have a cookie if I wanted. I am having a cookie in fact, at this very instant.

But I think I crave sour candy the most when I am stressed. One thing last semester taught me is that I don't get the nervous stomach or the fast heart rate or start sweating when I get stressed. No physical manifestation at all...except for the intense craving for sour candy.

I don't know how to handle that.

1 test down, 2 to go.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love sour patch kids.

    Would it be correct to say that you have a sour sweet spot? Something tells no, regardless, sour is delicious except for green apple flavor, which in my book is only tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Raspberry.
    Plus it turns your poop blue.
    Mmmmhmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to Christ.Sour patch kids are my weakness. . . and Amazon, but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah. . . can i get your email address? i'm not using facebook so i can't just look for it one there, but i wanted to send you an email. thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete